Latina Vote! 2015
Latina Vote! a nonpartisan effort, focuses on developing Latina talent to organize and lead the community.
What is Latina Vote!:
- Targets Latina voters in 2015 for education and mobilization during local elections in selected communities with direct contact strategies and tactics.
- Provides candidate training for Latinas running for local office in 2015 and 2016.
- Provides training for Latina organizers.
Why Latina Vote!?
- Latinas represent the majority of all Latina/o voters but less then 1/5th of Latina/o elected officials.
- Latinas are ethical, active, and compassionate.
- Latinas should assume their fair share of elective posts.
- Latinas must organize to make it happen!
How can I be part of Latina Vote!
- Endorse and Join
- Become a Donor
- Participant of Latino Academy: Candidate Campaign and Organizer Training for Latinas
- Recommend Latina candidates for the Latina Candidate Campaign Training
- Host and Sponsor a fund raiser to raise resources to conduct a nonpartisan Latina Vote! GOTV effort in your city
- Sponsor a participant to the Organizer and/or Candidate Campaign Training sessions
- Share with your network
National Administrative Office
320 El Paso Street
San Antonio, Texas 78207
Phone: (210) 922-0225
Fax: (210) 932-4055
California Regional Office
2914 N. Main St. 1st Floor, Suite B
Los Angeles, CA 90031